Get Involved and Become a Rock Dojo Guitar Teacher!
We worked tirelessly over the last five years designing the most innovative, engaging, and accessible guitar method for kids on the planet. Now you can become a Rock Dojo guitar teacher and bring the dojo to your community center, school, or organization!
“I have been in Brian’s class for two years, and I have really learned a lot. The songs he makes and teaches me are amazing! I have had an amazing experience and admire his belt system. He has inspired me a lot, and if I didn’t have him as a guitar teacher, then I don’t think I would be playing the guitar right now.” -Ethan, Rock Dojo Student
Why Teach Rock Dojo Group Guitar Classes?
“This guitar method is going to change the teaching game! My daughter is suddenly interested in learning to play the guitar. As a teacher starting my own practice I highly recommend this curriculum. It is innovative, displays important theory in a fun easy to understand way & also teaches kids that they can do anything they set their minds to. So inspiring!” -Lisa, Guitar and Voice Teacher
1. How much lesson prep time is really too much time spent on lesson prep?
2. How many back-to-back private lessons can you teach a week until you drop?
3. How to start a group guitar class and retain students with different practice commitments?
4. How to make mixed level students successful in the same guitar class?
5. How to teach theory, performance, and composition to 10 kids in a 12 weeks period?
or contact us today!
We are looking for rock star guitar teachers of all levels including beginners, established, and K-8 music educators. Training includes the Rock Dojo belt system, classroom management, business foundations, marketing, and event planning.